Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wall Street Financiering

Fernando is writing up the rental slip for a customer when the customer says to him, “Yeah, I was wondering if you would be interesting in buying a movie from me.” Fernando had been busy upgrading some of the older VHS tapes to DVD, and so was on the lookout for deals of that nature. Word had apparently spread, incorrectly, that he was looking for people to sell him any old beat-up DVDs.

"Which movie?"

"Bloodrayne."

"I think I'll pass, thanks."

"But I bought it brand-new from Wal-Mart the other day. I wanted to sell it to you."

"You bought a movie from Wal-Mart to resell to me? Bizarre."

"I watched it and didn't care for it and I figure you might want it."

“Convince me I should buy this used movie you bought from Wal-Mart.”

“I’m trying to get some money back on the movie. Will you take it? Ten bucks.”

"No, that's alright. I think I can do without an additional copy of a movie that I already have that never rents anyhow."

No comments:

Post a Comment