Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Status Report

As you may or may not know, I'm in the process of editing together the Chronicles covering the first three years of wacky hijinks down at the Dominion. I'm done with the editing in large part; I've only got a little bit of the Internet Saga left, and then I turn to my heap of Declarations. After that, well, a final run-through checking for nefarious mistakes that I missed on the first two pass-throughs and then it's off to formatting. I've decided to price it at 99 cents at Amazon for the Kindle to start, and if when it proves popular enough I'll shop it off to other fine online retailers.

Enough about the boring crap. You'll all be overjoyed to learn that Mister Half-Face has graciously agreed to supply artwork for this project. Not every Chronicle will have a picture to call its own, but we have narrowed down the candidates, and she is hard at work churning out masterpieces. Every saga will have at least one visual accompaniment to its name; VHS Box Guy and Sweatshirt Grammar Girl are some others I can recall off the top of my head. Observe, if you will, the unctuous mind-horror that is Pumpkin Lad:

This is but a draft sketch. The finished product will be even better. Dang awesome or pretty dang awesome?

More updates as they develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment