Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tempus Fugit

Dear Reader,

By Ahura Mazda's transcendence, it's been a year already since the start of this blog deal? How time flies when fun is had....at least I hope you, dear reader, have had fun. I certainly have, else I wouldn't very well have persisted in the upkeep of this silly corner of the internet, right?

At this juncture I think I'll be reducing the rate of update to twice a week (Thursday and Sunday, I reckon). There are only so many unique shenanigans that happen to me nowadays, and I feel a number of my more recent entries are varying degrees of phoned in. This way the content quality improves; every other update won't be just a variation on "This person is a jerk about late fees, and here's what Fernando said in response to that jerkiness. That'll show him!" I prefer to have quality content for you over frequent, albeit repetitive, word-vomits, dear reader.

At any rate, heartfelt thanks to those of you who have kept with me this past year. It's nice to know my inane, narcissistic ramblings do, in fact, reach an audience and that this audience is able to derive a modicum of entertainment from them. I hope you'll stick around with me to see what Year 2 has in store.

After all, it could always get worse.

Sincerely,

Fernando H. Stevens
Keeper
Dominion of Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment