Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boobies

One evening Fernando is helping a gaggle of high school girls pick out a movie for a gigglicious high school girl slumber party thing. They come to the conclusion that Fernando's recommendation of Bridesmaids is the way to go and everyone meanders back over to the counter. Fernando sets about completing the rental slip while one of them digs through Fernando's Adopt-a-Movie box.

“What's this?” she asks as she paws through the DVD cases therein.

“The Adopt-a-Movie Box. It's unfortunate but true that there's a finite amount of inventory space in the store, but I have to free some of it up, even though it pains me greatly. I would very much love to clasp each of these movies to my bosom for eternity, but seeing as that is impossible I hope they can be adopted into loving homes.”

“Bosom? Isn't that like a butt?” asks another of the ladies.

“No. Not really.”

“Oh. I've heard the word before somewhere though. What's it mean?”

“Bosom is breast.”

This statement sets the four girls a-tittering and the first girl says, “But you're a guy! You don't have those!”

“Not that kind of breast. It's like...cuddling something against the front of your chest. Like a kitten or a duckling or some other small, ridiculously cute critter. Or, in my case, a DVD. You don't need a set of DDs to do that.”

“I bet it helps!” yells a third, which sets them all off a second time.

“On that topic I'm not going to comment,” says Fernando. They bust out yet again and are still laughing when they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment